Social Media Marketing
Engage and expand your followers across the world to increase your brand awareness and drive direct sales.
Social Media marketing is a part of your company’s Marketing Strategy, representing your brand identity and complementing your marketing efforts.
Social media ads are behavior-based, which means that advertisers display relevant ads and marketing messages to users based on their web-browsing behavior.
Stop posting everything all day – Stop boosting random campaigns – Stop doing giveaways for likes –
Stop doing something “a friend of a cousin” told you.
You already know that you’re just burning cash and don’t get the results you paid for.
Let’s go through your Marketing Plan together
The use of social media platforms to connect with your audience, to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic.
Social media marketing uses social media and social networks to market a company’s products and services.
It allows companies to engage with existing customers and reach new ones as they promote their culture, mission, or tone.
Sites like Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram are commonly used to execute social media marketing.
We can only think of a couple dozens of reasons.
- You don’t know what is your target audience
- Cart abandonment is too high
- Can’t convert website visitors into customers
- You can’t retarget website visitors on other platforms
- Your competitors create brand loyal customers with social engagement
- Lack of social proof
- 3.78 billion social media users worldwide in 2021 (oberlo.com)
- Improved brand recognition
- Improved brand loyalty
- Improved conversion rates
- Reduced marketing costs
- More exposure
It’s all about testing and optimizing.
- Social media research
- Social media strategy development
- Social media page and ads management
- Monitor your social media accounts
- Monitor users’ activities, social reach, engagement, reviews
- Traffic and visitors reports
- Demographic analysis
- Referral traffic to the website
- Conversion rates
- User quality report
It takes time and expertise to build quality marketing campaigns,
that help the brand and not impact it negatively.
The calculation of the price for a tailor-made Social Media Marketing campaign is not easy since it takes in account a lot of variables, such as the costs:
- for the brand analysis
- for the market analysis
- for the business pages setup
- for the content creation
- for the images creation and editing
- for the consultation on best practices for posting relevant content and creating links back to your website
- for setting up retargeting campaigns
- and more…
Social Media Management Pricelist
from €500/mo (+VAT)
Extra paid add-ons
For a complete digital strategy, combine this service with the following: