Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Rank higher and increase the quantity and quality of relevant traffic to your website through organic search engine results with SEO.
Search Engine Optimization is a crucial part of your website, representing your brand identity with the attitude of the content and a necessity in order to rank organically in the search results, on maps, on image searches, on YouTube, etc.
It is a process that takes time and effort to bring results and then needs more effort to maintain them, but organic traffic is “free” and it is there to stay.
SEO is the process of improving your site to increase its visibility when people search for products or services related to your business in Google, Bing, and other search engines.
SEO is the process of taking steps to help a website or piece of content rank higher on Google.
It’s the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines.
Any of these sound familiar?
- People conduct trillions of searches every year often with commercial intent to find information about products and services
- Search is often the primary source of digital traffic for brands and complements other marketing channels
- SEO is the foundation of a holistic marketing ecosystem because when you understand what your website users want, you can then implement that knowledge across your campaigns
- Increase the conversion rates of your website
- Increase your sales
- At least 50% of a website’s overall traffic originates from search engines
- Analyze your business, content and website goals to determine the most efficient way to attract and convert prospects
- Market Analysis
- SEO campaigns tailored to your business.
- Technical SEO, On-page SEO and Off-page SEO
- Write value providing content
- Metadata sculpting, add schema markups, link-building, and more
- Install and configure tracking systems
- Provide detailed reports
- Maintain the results
It takes time and expertise to optimise your website so it can climb organically.
The calculation of the price for a tailor-made Search Engine Optimisation campaign is not easy since it takes in account a lot of variables, such as the costs:
- for the market analysis
- for the keywords research
- for competitors analysis
- for titles and meta descriptions optimisation
- for technical optimisation
- for on-page optimisation
- for off-page optimisation
- and more…
Local SEO Pricelist (local search and maps)
Local SEO 1
Local SEO 2
Local SEO 3
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Pricelist (on-site)
Website SEO 1
Website SEO 2
Website SEO 3
from €1000/mo (+VAT)
Extra paid add-ons
For a complete digital strategy, combine this service with the following: