Your domain is your identity and how people remember your brand and what it represents, so make it count.
Domain name registration is the act of reserving a name on the Internet for a certain period. It gives you personality and recognized identity. Review the Domain naming guidelines and ensure that the desired domain name complies with them.
A domain name registrar is a business that handles the reservation of domain names as well as the assignment of IP addresses for those domain names. Domain names are alphanumeric aliases used to access websites.
Domain name registration is necessary for a website.
- The Domain name of your website is its name, the address where a browser will find you
- It gives you personality and recognized identity
- It’s catchy and people tend to remember it
- It reserves the domain, so your competitor can’t buy it later and ruin your brand online.
We take care of all of the complicated technical stuff, so that you can focus on what you know best – how to sell your products.
- Popular domains at competitive prices
- Free privacy protection
- Free DNSSEC security
- Easy Domain Management
- Customer Service
The price for a domain registration varies greatly on its extension and popularity.
There are many factors affecting the final price of a domain name:
- the duration for which you purchase it
- it’s extension
- it’s popularity (if it’s catchy)
- it’s availability (if it’s already owned by someone one and you want to buy it from them)
- yearly renewal
- WHOIS Privacy
- it’s SEO value (backlinks ranking in search engines)
however a typical .com domain costs €10-€20 per year and various country-specific extensions usually start from €30+ per year.
For a complete digital strategy, combine this service with the following: